My-shield® Hospital-grade Cleaner is a non-toxic formula that kills pathogens through physical, poison & DNA disruption. This killing process ensures that no development of resistant “super bugs” occur. My-shield® Hospital-grade Cleaner forms a strong bond with any surface, forming an antimicrobial barrier with the help of a proprietary formula called “Zetrisil®“ which provides protection for up to 28 days.
Available in : 1 gallon containers, 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums and 265.5 gallon totes
Kills 99.99% of all bacteria & virus’s
Can provide protection for humans against: MRSA (Golden Staph): A strain of the Staphylococcus aureus. This common bacteria normally lives on the skin and in nasal passages of healthy people. The C. difficile bacterial infection is caused by the bacterium clostridium difficile (c. diff, c. difficile), which causes a range of symptoms, from diarrhea to life-threatening colon inflammation. It is considered to be particularly dangerous because it has developed a resistance to some antibiotics. It is especially troublesome in hospitals, where patients with open wounds, invasive devices and weakened immune systems are at greater risk of infection than the general public.
My-shield® Hospital-grade Cleaner has been clinically tested and proven to kill MRSA (Golden staph) & C-diff spores at Log 6 or better (99.99%). Norovirus: A highly contagious virus that is largely resistant to detergents and alcohol. The pathogens can stay on wood and other porous surfaces for extended periods.
My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner may be used for incorporation into and treatment of the following substrates to impart bacteriostatic/viral/fungistatic activity:
• Air filters for furnaces, air-conditioners, air purification devices, automobiles, recirculating air handling systems;
• Air filters/materials;
• Aquarium filter material;
• Bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads;
• Carpets and draperies;
• Concrete additive for sewer pipes, manholes and concrete sewer structures; (Not to be used in treatment of storm drains)
• Concrete additive for repair and renewal of sewer pipes and manholes and concrete sewer structures; (Not to be used in treatment of storm drains)
• Exterior wall (such as stone, concrete, brick)
• Fiberfill for upholstery, sleeping bags, apparel, etc., where the fiber is cotton, natural down, nylon, polyester, rayon, or wool;
• Fiberglass ductboard;
• Fire hose fabric;
• Humidifier belts;
• Mattress pads and ticking;
• Men’s underwear and outerwear;
• Non-woven disposable diapers;
• Outerwear apparel;
• Polyurethane/cellulose foam for household, industrial, and institutional sponges and mops;
• Polyurethane and polyethylene foam, when covered;
• Polyurethane foam for packaging and cushioning in non-food contact applications;
• Polyurethane foam used as a growth medium for non-food crops and plants;
• Pre-moistened towelettes and tissue wipes (these do not impart pesticidal properties);
• Roofing materials – defined as shingles, roofing granules, wood shakes, felt, stone and synthetic overcoats;
• Sand bags, tents, tarpaulins, sails, and ropes;
• Athletic and casual shoes;
• Shoe insoles;
• Shower curtains;
• Socks comprised of nylon, nylon/orlon, cotton/nylon,linen/Lycra, acrylic/polypropylene/nylon/Lycra/wool/silk/nylon/Lycra and wool/acrylic/nylon/Lycra;
• Throw rugs;
• Toweling made of 100 percent cotton, 100 percent polyester, and blends of the two fibers;
• Toilet tank and seat covers;
• Upholstery made of acetates, acrylics, cotton, fiberglass, nylon, polyester, polyethylene, polyolefins, polypropylene, rayon, spandex, vinyl, and wool;
• Vacuum cleaner bags and filters;
• Vinyl paper-wallpaper for non-food contact surfaces;
• Disposable wiping cloths that can be used for multiple purposes such as dusting or washing furniture, cars, walls, windows, floors, appliances, dishes, counter tops, etc.; the wiping cloths do not impart pesticide properties;
• Women’s hosiery; and
• Women’s intimate apparel For use in formulating products used in residential kitchens and bathrooms on the following hard, non-porous surfaces to impart bacteriostatic/ fungistatic activity: Tubs, glazed tile, vanity tops, shower curtains, shower stalls, sinks, washable walls , floors, window sills, cabinets, exterior of refrigerators, appliances and garbage cans.
Non-toxic, chlorine free formula
Most sanitizers & disinfectants available on the market contain compounds that have been found to be highly toxic & corrosive and very hazardous to human health.
Quick and Easy to Apply
Application method: My-shield® Hospital-grade Cleaner comes in a ready mixed solution with no dilution required. It can be applied to small surface areas by spraying directly onto the surface and allowed to dry. Alternatively it can be sprayed onto a sponge or cloth and then wiped onto the surface or item. Large surface areas (e.g. Building interiors) can be treated with the use of a hydro-static sprayer to easily disperse the disinfectant to all surfaces within a room including walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture etc. Drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.
My-shield® Hospital Grade Cleaner Imparts microbiostatic properties.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of bacteria which cause staining and discoloration.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of fungi (mold and mildew).
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of algae.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria, bacteria, which cause staining, and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Prevents deterioration caused by bacteria and fungi (mold and mildew).
• Inhibits deterioration caused by bacteria.
• Resists development of microbial odors.
• Resists development of stains and discoloration due to bacteria.
• Resists development of stains due to fungi (mold and mildew).
• Resists stains due to algae.
• Resists development of microbial odors, stains and discoloration due to bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of bacteria, which cause staining, and discoloration.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of fungi (mold and mildew).
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of algae.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Provides bacteriostatic, fungistatic, (mold and mildew), and algaestatic activity.