Mold & mildew is made up from simple, microscopic organisms that exist unseen virtually everywhere. When moisture and nutrients become abundant, single mold or mildew cells will settle on a surface and begin to form colonies. Once started, a colony will grow quickly spreading across walls, furniture and fabrics. My-shield® Mold + Mildew eliminates these organisims while providing a barrier to prevent further growth.
Sizes Available: 1 gallon , 5 gallon, 55 gallon and 265.5 gallon
Safe for use on all surfaces
My-shield® Mold + Mildew is an environmentally-friendly, non-toxic product that is safe to spray on any surface, including fabrics, carpets, walls, tiles, tents or tarps, to name a few. It forms a transparent film over surfaces and continues to fight mold & mildew regrowth for up to 28 days in high humidity environments.
Kills 99.99% of Harmful Germs
My-shield® Mold + Mildew kills 99.99% of the harmful common germs within 30 seconds and suitable for repeated use with out the fear of drying the hands.
Designed for multiple applications
My-shield® Mold + Mildew has been designed as a pre-wash & post-wash treatment easily applied by pressure washing, spraying, wiping or fogging. It is suited for a wide range of areas where mold & mildew control is an issue including:
Public bathrooms, homes, hotels or other accommodation facilities
Industries with high temperature and high moisture environments
Marine vessels with canopies, sails and other surfaces that may suffer from the effects of mold
Rooms with humidifiers or similar devices that increase the moisture content in the air
Camping and leisure equipment that is to be stored or gets damp regularly
My-shield® Mold + Mildew may be used for incorporation into and treatment of the following substrates to impart bacteriostatic/viral/fungistatic activity:
• Air filters for furnaces, air-conditioners, air purification devices, automobiles, recirculating air handling systems;
• Air filters/materials;
• Aquarium filter material;
• Bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads;
• Buffer pads (abrasive and polishing);
• Carpets and draperies;
• Concrete additive for sewer pipes, manholes and concrete sewer structures; (Not to be used in treatment of storm drains)
• Concrete additive for repair and renewal of sewer pipes and manholes and concrete sewer structures; (Not to be used in treatment of storm drains)
• Exterior wall (such as stone, concrete, brick)
• Fiberfill for upholstery, sleeping bags, apparel, etc., where the fiber is cotton, natural down, nylon, polyester, rayon, or wool;
• Fiberglass ductboard;
• Fire hose fabric;
• Humidifier belts;
• Mattress pads and ticking;
• Men’s underwear and outerwear;
• Non-woven disposable diapers;
• Outerwear apparel;
• Polyurethane and cellulose foam for household, industrial, and institutional sponges and mops;
• Polyurethane and polyethylene foam, when covered;
• Polyurethane foam for packaging and cushioning in non-food contact applications;
• Polyurethane foam used as a growth medium for non-food crops and plants;
• Pre-moistened towelettes and tissue wipes (these do not impart pesticidal properties);
• Roofing materials – defined as shingles, roofing granules, wood shakes, felt, stone and synthetic overcoats;
• Sand bags, tents, tarpaulins, sails, and ropes;
• Athletic and casual shoes;
• Shoe insoles;
• Shower curtains;
• Socks comprised of nylon, nylon/orlon,cotton/nylon,linen/Lycra, acrylic/polypropylene/nylon/Lycra/wool/silk/nylon/Lycra and wool/acrylic/nylon/Lycra;
• Throw rugs;
• Toweling made of 100 percent cotton, 100 percent polyester, and blends of the two fibers;
• Toilet tank and seat covers;
• Upholstery made of acetates, acrylics, cotton, fiberglass, nylon, polyester, polyethylene, polyolefins, polypropylene, rayon, spandex, vinyl, and wool;
• Vacuum cleaner bags and filters;
• Vinyl paper-wallpaper for non-food contact surfaces;
• Disposable wiping cloths that can be used for multiple purposes such as dusting or washing furniture, cars, walls, windows, floors, appliances, dishes, counter tops, etc.; the wiping cloths do not impart disinfectant properties;
• Women’s hosiery; and
• Women’s intimate apparel
For use in formulating products used in residential kitchens and bathrooms on the following hard,non-porous surfaces to impart bacteriostatic/fungistatic activity:
• Tubs • Glazed tile • Vanity tops • Shower curtains • Shower stalls
• Sinks • Washable walls • Floors • Window sills • Cabinets
• Exterior of refrigerators • Appliances • Garbage cans
My-shield® Mold + Mildew
Imparts microbiostatic properties.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of bacteria which cause staining and discoloration.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of fungi (mold and mildew).
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of algae.
• Provides an invisible microbiostatic coating to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria, bacteria, which cause staining, and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Prevents deterioration caused by bacteria and fungi (mold and mildew).
• Inhibits deterioration caused by bacteria.
• Resists development of microbial odors.
• Resists development of stains and discoloration due to bacteria.
• Resists development of stains due to fungi (mold and mildew).
• Resists stains due to algae.
• Resists development of microbial odors, stains and discoloration due to bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of bacteria, which cause staining, and discoloration.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of fungi (mold and mildew).
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of algae.
• Provides/creates an invisible barrier to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae.
• Provides bacteriostatic, fungistatic, (mold and mildew),and algaestatic activity.